Wednesday 17 August 2011

And so we begin


So yesterday was weigh in, I shouldn't have been suprised at what the scales said considering what I'd been eating but I hated it. G & I had a long chat on Tuesday night about our reasons for losing weight, we both want it for all the right reasons, now we just need to support each other to do it. Yesterday I sat through the new member talk and bought myself a new food directory. I picked up a food diary, FIT log and deleted all my old information on the Wii Fit.

The day didn't go to plan, had tonnes of chores to do but I had a flare up of the back pain I've been dealing with since L was born. Still managed to cook and had a perfect day :) Toast with clover lighter & jam, jacket potato with beans and hA of cathedral city lighter. Dinner was spanish meatballs and pasta with more cheese (syn'd) I had two bananas, one pack of cheese & onion squares, 1 coffee and 1 tea, squash, strawberry lemonade & a bit of chicken and managed 18 syns. I'm allowed 25 a day, due to my current weight, so 7 syns under :) :) Only body magic was hoovering in the morning and walking to group and back, but even so I clocked up one 15min block.

L is so active atm, she rolls all over the place and is desperately trying to crawl. Won't be long until I am actually running round after her. Can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment