Monday 22 August 2011

My First Test

So G went to work yesterday morning, and as is usual on a Monday will be staying over. Always always hard, I reward myself for getting through the day alone with a cake usually, but that cannot be the case now.

The morning and afternoon went well really, I managed to get the downstairs tidy, L had a nap & we went to rhyme time at the library. Was really really quiet and was only 2 mum's there that I know to say hello to. Luckily before it started one of my mummy friends from sw walked in with her little boy. They came back to ours for a drink & a chat.

L had a decent nap after lunch, which had disappeared last week. She did need resettling after about an hour but then went down for another 40-ish mins :) Gave me a chance to get the wii fit out. Managed 45 mins and I did feel really good once I'd finished, although soon I was exhasted & my back was very sore. Spent the rest of the afternoon watching real housewives of orange county, and playing on the floor with L.

L went down nice and easily at bedtime, which is when my problem started. She was asleep by 6.25pm and after cooking dinner (pasta, chicken, peppers & passata) I was at a loss of what to do next. Ended up going to bed to watch eastenders with a massive bowl of strawberries, a muller light & crumbled digestive biscuits was very yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment